To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spirax Sarco Limited • Charlotte, NC
Posted 26 days ago
This position will be for the Charlotte NC/ Greenville SC area
For our customers, Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system engineering. We offer the industry’s most extensive range of products with services, coupled with practical industry application expertise. In short, we create solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide. Learn more about our global footprint at spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to sell Spirax Sarco US products and services to new and existing accounts in assigned sales territory and support distribution channels. This person will provide the highest quality knowledge, service and products (KSP) to all customers in the territory to help them reduce energy costs, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals. Therefore increasing Spirax Sarco's market share for new and existing products and services while meeting sales and profit margin goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
• Supports and builds relationships with distribution channels through planning and technical training. Supports sales efforts by jointly calling on end users with distributors.
• Develops and monitors the business plan for individual sales territory. Generates sales to exceed the forecast for the area. Develops specific activities supporting the organization’s strategic goals. Builds customer relationships developing repeat business in assigned territories.
• In conjunction with their Area Manager, develops a dynamic Top 25 account list within their territory. Determines sales potential of the companies, establishes priority accounts and develops action plans to penetrate the market which may include cold calling and other canvassing techniques.
• Trains end users and distributors on Spirax Sarco products and services either informally or during formal presentations.
• Ensures that customers receive accurate and timely quotations for products/services; may expedite orders. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction with product/service and to identify needs for potential future business.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field with a minimum of three to five years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in conducting “boardroom” style presentations preferred. Proficiency in current Microsoft Office tools and CRM business software. Possess a valid driver’s license while meeting and complying with SSI company driving policies.