To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS 67202
- Phone: 316-613-3808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Summit Employment Professionals • Wichita, KS
Posted 28 days ago
Road Construction Company is looking for an experienced Field Mechanic. Capable of diagnosing problems and making repairs on company equipment.
- Primary responsibility of the technician is to diagnose construction equipment repair needs and perform designated repairs on specific company owned machines as directed in the shop and field.
- Responsible for the efficient repair and maintenance operations of all supported products and equipment.
- Experience in diagnosing equipment in all machine systems: electronics, hydraulics, and general machine performance is expected.
- Knowledge and experience with heavy equipment, systems, engines and components required.
- Knowledge of basic tools and tool usage, including basic welding skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment that requires multitasking while maintaining a high level of organization.
- Must demonstrate good problem-solving skills, mechanical aptitude, excellent communication,
- Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
- History of safe work habits
- History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, pavers, trucks and compactors
Health and Dental plans
ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
Pay range $16-25/hr DOE
- Minimum 2 years' experience troubleshooting and repairing heavy equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and must be able to pass UA. CDL Preferred
- Must be able to travel. Company service truck and per diem provided.