To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4150 North Drinkwater Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior UNIX Administrator
CNA National • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 22 days ago
The incumbent will be an Enterprise level IT Engineer. Must have deep technical experience in eight or more of the technologies listed below. The following technologies are in scope:
Linux Systems Administration (Oracle preferred)
Accredited training in Salesforce integration, Heroku, Information Security, Cloud Engineering
Accredited training in AWS integration and security
PBX and general telephony experience
SAN/NAS Administration & Tuning
General PC/Laptop Support
F5 Load Balancing
Oracle Web Log Server
Oracle Identity Manager
Oracle Application Middleware support
Participates in the evaluation, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and guidelines for in the above technologies.
Recommends scalable, advanced technologies and methods to integrate technical infrastructure, enabling the creation of new infrastructure or expanding existing technical capability
Works with vendors and other technical infrastructure areas to resolve technical issues and work-flow problems.
Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise.
Researches and evaluates new products and vendor proposals.
Consults with staff responsible for determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes and response time and system availability targets.
Reviews the development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques related to the above technologies. Also investigates and recommends appropriate corrective actions.
Performs access control and account administration of critical information resources.Acts as liaison to product groups and assists them in implementation of data privacy, information security technologies, and application security.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum eight years’ experience as systems administrator on medium to large UNIX environments.
- Minimum two years’ experience with Oracle Redhat Linux.
- Excellent customer service communication
- Experience with EMC or other SAN equipment.
- Knowledge of UNIX and network enterprise security issues.
- Experience with TCP/IP networks, hubs, switches, etc.
- Reinforces team approach though out development efforts.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Will take on additional tasks