Sales Manager, Global Accounts – Hospitality Sales Experience Required
- This position is 100% commission; there is no base salary
- Make your own schedule
- Work from home
- Set your own goals
- No cap on the commission you can earn - Unlimited Earning Potential!
- As Manager, Global Accounts, while working from your home office, you will be responsible for the development of your client base and facilitation of site selection searches and contract negotiations
- Develop New Accounts
- Hotel and Destination research and contract negotiations
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit to grow and sustain a business as a CEO, being a Manager, Global Accounts
- Set your own goals
- Must enjoy working from your home office putting your own structure in place to live a balanced life, as a Manager, Global Accounts
- Work and support Brand Standards
- The ideal candidate is a highly driven, passionate and ethical professional who puts their client’s success as their top priority while enjoying a balanced life
- HelmsBriscoe provides access to the tools and resources necessary to build a strong client base
- This is a 1099 independent Contractor position, which is Home Based
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position has no salary
- Commission based - unlimited earning potential and uncapped commission
- The world is your territory
- Please apply and submit your resume
Background & Experience:
- You should have at least three years’ experience in Group Sales Procurement for a Hotel, Meeting Planning, Convention & Visitors Bureau, Destination, Travel Management Company, or other hospitality-related industry
- Experience in Hospitality Meetings, Events or Travel industry with a strong track record of successful new client development
- Excellent Communication skills; in-person, telephone and written
- Strong salesmanship, building relationships, and planning abilities are required as well as basic skills in Microsoft office or a Client Relationship Program, such as SalesForce, etc.
- Must be legally able to work in the US as a Manager, Global Accounts
- Should have reliable transportation to attend occasional meetings and events
- Travel as necessary for business needs both domestically and internationally, approximately 10 percent to start
- The ideal candidate should enjoy Hotel Sales and the Hospitality Event industry, Building relationships and needs a position that allows them the flexibility to have a work-life balance dedicated to their own needs of working as a Manager Global Accounts while growing a thriving business under a well-known brand.
Corporate Travel Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
HelmsBriscoe streamlines the meeting planning process by managing the time-consuming task of researching, contacting, and evaluating venues for your organization’s events. Since 1992, HelmsBriscoe clients have benefitted from our global reach, unsurpassed experience, and industry relationships.
View the full profile
At HelmsBriscoe, we send the RFPs, track down the answers, follow-up with the hotels, and manage the entire site selection process on your behalf. Whether you are booking a large-scale association event, or a smaller corporate function, our team of industry professionals will work to match your meeting with the best venue at the best value based on your specific needs.