To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
111 Weston Street
Hartford, CT 06120
- apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Mechanic/ Subaru Technician
Bertera Subaru of Hartford • Hartford, CT
Posted 6 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE SUBARU TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS -
COMPETITIVE FLAT RATES + FULL BENEFTIS
Bertera Subaru of Hartford is Connecticut’s #1 Subaru Superstore! We are searching for the BEST technicians from Hartford, Avon, Danbury, Vernon, Canton, Simsbury and beyond to join our team of knowledgeable Subaru repair technicians in our newly renovated state-of-the-art service center. If you are a trained Automotive Technician and ready to take your automotive career to the next level, our dealership wants to hear from you!
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Subaru standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Dealership experience is highly preferred
- A.S.E. certification are highly preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be knowledgeable of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Hold a valid CT driver’s license
Bertera Subaru’s Commitment To You:
- Competitive Flat Rates
- Full Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- Family Owned Since 1937
- 8 Acres of Newly Renovated Facility
- Room For Advancement – We Invest In Your Future!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
Join our Automotive Service Team at Bertera Subaru of Hartford - apply today!