Our client, a successful Commercial and Residential Real Estate Brokerage company, is seeking a Compliance Specialist for the commercial real estate agents:
• Process all pink sheets, accounts receivables, and prepare invoices for transactions
• Process all commissions, figure month end reports, calculate earnings, invoicing, obtaining W-9’s, and all other tasks concerning money filtering through our office)
• Prepare all awards and recognition documentation
• Process all contracts and leases, earnest money deposits, addendums, amendments, extensions and anything else required to make sure that to be in compliance with KREC.
• Interface with brokers, management, and other real estate professionals.
• Assist and support assigned brokers in an administrative capacity.
• Organization, maintenance and confirmation of day-to-day calendar, including business development activities, corporate events, client appointments and luncheons, etc.
• Assist Marketing Coordinator with editing and updating marketing materials including aerials, maps, and property flyers, marketing packages, mailings and email campaigns.
• Generate targeted prospect lists.
• Prepare demographic reports.
• Draft listing agreements, contracts, leases and other required documents.
• Arrange closings.
• Enter and update listing information into database(s).
• Compose, prepare and distribute professional letters and memos of a confidential nature.
• Collect and input data in spreadsheets.
• Prioritize tasks coming from multiple associates.
• Organize electronic and hard copy documents.
• Backup for other administrative staff.
Maintain tracking sheet for all brokerage deals and development deals / monitor critical dates
Prepare all letters of intent and proposals. Tenants for tenant rep. deals all want their own forms used.
Research properties that are not listed (in town and out of town)
Coordinate aerials, traffic volumes, demographics, etc. with support staff
Prepare marketing / tour packages for tenant rep assignments (this is a very extensive process for some tenants.
Can be coordinated with the support staff).
Assist with the management of listings
Review all accounts for cross checking balances
- The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills preferably within the commercial real estate sector.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience with strong tenure.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and excel spreadsheets.
- Strong and professional telephone presence.
- Strong clerical and administrative skills required.
- Must be analytical!
- Minimum of 2-3 years Marketing and commercial real estate experience.
- Able to work with a team and 5 sales agents.
- Must be outgoing with great sense of humor.
- Experience in utilizing online posting of commercial listings and utilize the companies website.
- Creating marketing flyers.
- Some college preferred from accredited college
Please apply online at:
Esther Mills 682-238-4455 x 401