This position is responsible for designing enhancements and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements; serving as technical designer to identify best solution and resulting technical specifications within limits of code environment; linking Business Analyst needs and Architect definition to technical solutions.
· Bachelor Degree with extensive Information Technology experience.
· Experience in application design & development.
· Define application problem & physical design by conferring with business & IT stakeholders; evaluating procedures and processes.
· Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions.
· Control solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
· Ensure operation by training developers and other system analysts; providing support.
· Provide reference by writing clear documentation.
· Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies for service delivery and improvement
· Coordinate with developers, application and solution architects to provide requirements definition, clarification, prioritization, and design alternatives
· Assist in training less experienced developers
· Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (Strong Java, J2EE, MQ, Mainframe, Web-Based Services skills).
· Strong motivation to gain application domain knowledge.
· Troubleshooting and Prototyping skills
· Problem solving / analytical thinking, teamwork and collaboration
· Experience in understanding SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, JAX-WS
- Bachelor Degree with extensive development experience.
- Focused technical skillset should include the following:
o JAVA/J2EE related technology
o Web Service
o Experience on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
o Experience on Microservices.
· Product-specific system analyst experience.
· Ability to tie together solutions across systems