To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
confidential • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Our client's quality engineers are highly collaborative, working closely with engineers, designers, and product owners to develop effective tests and document requirements. Working in an agile team using Java, Cucumber, Selenium and Spring (along with many other testing frameworks), you’ll develop and own automated testing suites, explore edge cases and drive quality for the organization. You will research and implement modern testing tools and techniques to ensure maximum coverage and constantly improve the ways we test our products.
Their quality team members are embedded on a delivery teams and use BDD to prevent defects before they are found. Their team executes different types of tests (including exploratory tests), records defects and assists in driving resolution, and develops automated tests with an eye towards continuously assessing and improving test coverage. As a quality engineer you’ll also perform root cause analysis for production incidents, identify trends and weak points, and suggest corrective actions.
Their platform is highly scalable and supports millions of requests any given day. Their applications are mobile responsive and deployed on demand using CI/CD pipelines. If you’re passionate about quality, test automation, and contributing to a great product, this is for you.
To be successful, you’ll need
- A proven career in quality engineering testing customer facing products
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile testing practices with functional and non-functional test types
- Experience in test effort estimation, mapping business requirements to test activities and implementing quality throughout product delivery
- Experience writing Object Oriented languages such as Java, C#, or Python
- Hands-on experience building, executing, and debugging automated functional tests using frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave etc.
- Experience configuring and using continuous integration pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with proven ability to multi-task
- A passion for learning new technologies with a high degree of efficiency
- An intrinsic desire for the constant improvement in quality of products and uncovering hard to find scenarios
- Attention for detail, curiosity, and customer focused mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant work experience