To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4250 North Drinkwater Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Staffing Recruiter
Concentric Healthcare Staffing • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 23 days ago
Concentric Healthcare Staffing, Arizona's leader in Healthcare Staffing, is currently seeking a Nurse Recruiter to join our Scottsdale office with one of our Divisions.
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is one of Arizona’s largest employers and the #1 healthcare staffing company in Arizona for the past 14 years. Concentric offers many opportunities to grow within the organization and is seeking motivated employees looking to enhance their career. With 12 Divisions and looking to add more, we are constantly looking to find the best talent to add to this ever growing company.
A Nurse Recruiter's main function is to use the tools and training Concentric provides you to build database of a number of qualified nurse at every level of nursing. You will need to work closely with our Nurse Staffing Manager and Staffing Coordinators to identify the needs that we are pulling in from our clients and recruit those nurses. The Nurse Recruiter is responsible for a highly intense vetting process to insure we have identified the best candidate. This position demands a highly motivated and detail oriented person who can work with all sort of people.
As a member of our team, the Nurse Recruiter will receive a competitive base salary, plus commission, medical, dental, 401k and paid-time off, as well as 2 weeks’ worth of holidays off. In addition, we offer strong career advancement and growth opportunities.
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Preferred 1 to 2 years recruiting experience or 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- Able to quickly adapt to challenges and changes in environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Excellent people skills
- An eagerness to learn our Placement and Staffing system
- Ability to thrive in a competitive team environment.
- Able to use background to develop and grow an existing client base by marketing our placement services for a variety of roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent