***300 Sign On Bonus after 90 days of continuous employment!
The Staybridge Suites-Wichita NE is looking for an upbeat experienced Housekeeper to join our Management team! We offer competitive wages/pay for experience, Paid Time Off, a full benefit package, Flexible Scheduling, 401K Matching, and great IHG Hotel Discounts!
We pride ourselves in our family culture and working for us will be a rewarding experience where you will not only have room to advance your career, but a fulfilling position that will allow you numerous ways to volunteer and give back to the community!
We pay for experience; therefore, your wage is based on the number of years of hotel Housekeeping experience.
ROOM CLEANLINESS: Responsible for the overall cleanliness of each guest room assigned. Cleanliness standards must meet brand, hotel and guest high expectations
- Bathrooms - Ensure that all bathrooms are completely cleaned and sanitized from top to bottom per hotel standards and utilizing hotel approved chemicals and supplies
- Bed Standard - All bedding is pulled back (stay over) or stripped (check out) and made tight, neat and to hotel standard
- General Room – Responsible to empty all trash, wipe down all surfaces, reset all furniture, clean and wipe microwaves and refrigerators, set all amenities, ensure all placement standards are met (hangers, curtains, pillows, TV supplies, nightstand supplies, etc.) and set electronic thermostat. In addition, report any and all deficiencies to Executive Housekeeper
- Hallways – Responsible for section of all guest hallways and stairwells to include vacuuming, trash and dusting walls
Minutes Per Room – Responsible for cleaning a room in 25 minutes for a check out and 15 minutes for a stayover
RESTOCKING CARTS AND TEAMWORK: Responsible for completely restocking housekeeping cart used each day and providing teamwork and lateral service to other housekeepers as directed
- Perform duties of restocking housekeeping cart used at the end of shift to include all amenities, linens, empty trash liner, paper products and other materials as directed by Executive Housekeeper
- Expected to assist other housekeepers as directed by Executive Housekeeper to ensure all standards are met and encourage lateral service
On Inspection Days, Responsibilities Include:
PROPERTY OPERATIONS: Effectively manage entire Housekeeping Department to ensure all guests and associates are provided with a clean, attractive, well-maintained and secure hotel
- Ensure high level of cleanliness in all guest rooms aligning with brand and hotel standards to also include in-house laundry
- Provide a positive first impression of all public areas to include lobby, guest facilities, corridors, stairwells and elevators
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests and associates through best practices, commitment to safety and properly securing all areas
- Ensure all equipment, inventories and physical assets are properly protected and defects are reported
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Effective placement, training, management and motivation of hotel staff in ways that generate high productivity, retention and morale
- Ensure the effective hiring, training and development of housekeeping staff including through selective one-on-one coaching
- Ensure the effective interdepartmental coordination in ways that enhance performance and morale
- Demonstrate, align and appropriately represent the spirit of hospitality in accordance with the cultural values of Hotel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods (up to 8 hours) and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms pushing, lifting up to 40 pounds, bending; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the responsibilities of this position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a professional hospitality environment.
Hardworking And Dedicated