To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60606
- Phone: 312-368-0677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
A successful real estate company in downtown Chicago is seeking an Operations Coordinator to support their team. The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for accurately and efficiently managing all financial data and reports for the Chicago office. The ideal candidate will have superior communication and customer service skills as well as a high attention to detail. The firm offers outstanding compensation including fantastic insurance benefits, generous PTO and holiday package and attractive bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator:
· Ensure that all financial data and reports are maintained and prepared for the Chicago office in an accurate and timely manner
· Maintain pleasant relations with tenants, vendors, engineers, etc. and assist with any inquiries
· Prepare and analyze invoices, expense reports, tenant statements, and accruals
· Perform data entry of all accounts payable
· All other duties as needed
Requirements of the Operations Coordinator:
· Associate degree in Accounting or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
· 1-2 years’ experience in real estate related position
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
· Proficient with Property Management/Accounting software, preferably Timberline
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· High level of initiative and strong work ethic
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a team player
· Strong adherence to deadlines and sense of discretion