To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Recruiter
The Staffing Resource Group, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Entry Level Recruiter
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD THINKING ENVIRONMENT?
The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility and integrity. Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Dept. of Defense (DOD), IT and Commercial Staffing. Such a great book of business. COME JOIN US!
- Source high quality talent for open positions at assigned companies.
- Develop and maintain our candidate database via referrals, internet recruitment, social media vehicles and advanced search engine strategies.
- Conduct phone, face-to-face and skype interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate all interviews with the appropriate internal Account Executive and/or customer.
- Negotiate and/or coordinate candidate offer agreements (verbal/written) for contract placements.
- Work with operations team to ensure that all candidates for contract positions or perm positions, have necessary compliance requirements met.
- Work with Account Executives to assess candidate satisfaction with client company placement.
- All recruiters will be responsible for achieving gross margin targets and performance metrics by sourcing and hiring talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
· Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent experience
· Required: 1-3 years of experience in a corporate environment setting. Prior experience within a high volume call setting, internal sales, sourcing and or recruiting is desired
· Required: Knowledge of the Internet, proficiency with databases, excellent computer skills
· Desired: Internet recruitment and social media vehicles; advance search engine skills
Ideal core competencies include the following:
Goal Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives
Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and able to successfully manage & complete the tasks assigned
Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations
Socially Driven: Ability to build rapport with candidates; strong relationship building and social skills; able to maneuver with ease in social settings
Detail oriented: Plans and organizes work; is able to reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking
Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes
Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection
Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks
Wouldn’t you want to work with a team that has these characteristics?
Search words: recruiter, sales, inside sales, high call volume, customer services