To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Account Executive
CareerBuilder • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
CareerBuilder is no stranger to change. As we continue to develop best-in-class services for employers and job seekers, we need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited about improving customer experience. Our industry moves quickly, and we are passionate about connecting the right candidates with the right employers. It's that passion that keeps us ahead of everyone else.
We’ve grown from a job board to a pre-hire platform to an end-to-end HCM software and services provider. Through acquisitions and market expansions, we’ve changed our business and the industry. The people who come to work every day are the people who will help redefine what CareerBuilder is and where we are headed.
CareerBuilder is hiring a dynamic National Account Executive, Enterprise in Chicago!
A successful National Account Executive will prospect, develop, close and maintain business typically with Fortune 500 companies in designated territories. National Account Executives foster current client relationships and work to create new contacts that will lead to new business opportunities for the Company. Target prospects are top level executives.
National Account Executive – Job Responsibilities
● Generate revenue and grow client base by prospecting, qualifying, solidifying relationships, and overcoming objections to close new accounts; increase spend and create new buyers in existing accounts.
● Act as a trusted advisor by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy.
● Maintain a high level of activity by cold calling and running appointments over the phone and in person.
● Understand CareerBuilder’s value proposition and match it against customers’ needs to provide solutions and grow profitable sales.
● Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota.
● Become a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence through research of trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal resources.
National Account Executive – Benefits & Perks
● Competitive base pay with generous bonus potential.
● Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses. Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
● Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA - no strings attached!
● 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2-year vesting schedule.
● Bachelor’s Degree required.
● Seven (7+) years proven B2B outside sales, direct sales experience with in Fortune 500 clients.
● Superior hunting/cold-calling capabilities and account management skills; desire to deliver world-class customer service.
● Proven success selling to the executive level as well as multiple buyers at several levels within large, global enterprise organizations.
● Experience working named account lists and deeply penetrating accounts through significant cold calling and lead generation.
● Documented success selling large complex accounts with multiple decision makers.
● Experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling.
● Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking.
● Must be able to travel up to 50%.