To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ashley Ellis • Orlando, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Ashley Ellis is seeking an experienced Network Technician to work on highly visible projects with a client that has the reputation of providing an excellent work environment.
· Performs electro-mechanical assembly of electronic products.
· Able to read and comprehend assembly drawings and assembly instructions (travelers) and be able to assemble products per these drawings and instructions.
· Performs bench tests and quality assurance procedures necessary for the successful production of each device.
· Conducts inventory and inspects incoming products for tracking and quality assurance purposes.
· Supports engineers with tests and analysis as requested.
· Completes ESD certification training as required.
· Troubleshoots product issues for customers in collaboration with engineering and technical support teams.
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
· Excellent oral and written communication and expression skills.
· Knowledge of computer and electronics to include; circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software.
· Knowledge of basic production and processing to include; raw materials, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools.
· Effective and efficient quality control analysis and troubleshooting skills.
· Appropriate equipment selection skills for optimum utilization and safety.
· Sufficient computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
· Experience as a team lead and/or supervisor
· Effective active learning skills to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Strong monitoring and time management skills to assess performance, take corrective action, and manage one's own time.
· Ability to solve problems using inductive reasoning, combining pieces of information to form general conclusions.
· Operative judgment and decision making skills.
· Ability to utilize information ordering skills and visualization to create defined patterns and imagine how something will look after it has been moved or rearranged.
Additional skills, and abilities that are not required but can positively augment the candidate:
· IPC J-STD-001 training and certification.
· Repairs returned products that have failed in the field according to policies and procedures.
· Determines the root cause of each product failure from the field, to ensure all errors are identified and corrected for future product assembly.