To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Richard Brooks
- Phone: 4073148255
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Posted 5 days ago
Supports operations and recruiting personnel with various administrative tasks and general office functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily duties will include troubleshooting calls and tickets from new and existing customers (managers, suppliers and contractors) regarding first level support tickets and entry level technical issues surrounding our proprietary web-based program
- Processing of invoicing and payroll forms to ensure timely and accurate billing and payment and billing to the customer
- May provide first line of support to customers/suppliers/contactors on MSP and VMS transactions
- Enter data, including contingent hours, with a high level of accuracy
- Review resumes in Work Nexus to ensure customer requirements are met
- Review new jobs for accuracy in Work Nexus so supplier can fill orders
- Creating work orders in Work Nexus by ensuring that all contractors are setup with all required customer paperwork
- Assist with the company employee on-boarding & off-boarding, orientation, and other employee relations issues including, tax forms, workers compensation reports, benefits administration, address changes, and vacations, etc.
- Coordinate the completion of new start paperwork, ensuing it is accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Payroll responsibilities may include assisting with contractor time sheets; submitting expenses and per diems; making payroll corrections; processing rate changes and discounts; setting up direct deposit; and releasing and invoicing time sheets, expenses, and bonuses
- Communicate regularly with branch and corporate personnel regarding payroll changes and other employee administrative issues;
- May process and track customer required drug testing and security clearance paperwork as required by customer
- Prepare reports, letters, memos, forms, checks, or other correspondence
- Greet customers, employees, visitors and provide information within scope of knowledge or refer to appropriate individuals
- Answer telephones, take messages, and direct incoming calls
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail, replenish office supplies, and files
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources data confidential
- Work with managers on job detail when needed
- Help to promote customer/associate supplier/contract employee relations through frequent contact and various activities
- Operates all office machines and duplication equipment
- Senior Program Coordinator may also be responsible to train and mentor other staff
- Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative duties as directed by Company
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree;
- 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced office environment;
- 1 year of experience in MS Word and Excel.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication ability;
- Must present a positive and professional image.
- Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a pre-employment screening process