To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Management - Marketing & Sales
Immediate Hire - Rapid Advancement • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 10 days ago
Professionals with customer service experience are wanted to fill our Account Manager position.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with
experience working in customer service, customer relations, and
customer support to work as part of our team. Account Managers will
receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that
they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are
seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable
working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales & customer service
- Customer interaction to promote products & services
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- New account acquisition & customer retention
- Interact with customers daily to review current promotions, provide service quotes and sign on new accounts
- Conduct credit checks for potential customers
- Work strategically on a lead-based sale campaign
- Paperwork & lead disposition as needed
- Competitive Compensation- Weekly Pay
- Merit Based Advancement
- Exciting Bonuses & Incentive Plan
- Company Events
- Fun Work Environment
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation is a required!
In the previous years we have been able to provide exceptional training for customer service, marketing, and sales management and we have expanded to multiple locations nationally. We continue to train within our company to maintain the values and integrity that have allowed us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced providers for consultative customer sales in our market. We are currently hiring representatives to work and expand our client's campaign in the Las Vegas market.