To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP • Charleston, SC
Posted 8 days ago
The Charleston, SC office of Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP is seeking a full-time Receptionist. Individuals in this role will greet clients and visitors, respond to visitor needs for lodging, meals, technological assistance and meeting logistics as well as handle incoming calls and perform general administrative duties. Individuals in this role may also assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Greet clients and visitors as they enter the firm, determine the nature and purpose of the visit and walk them to the conference room, attorney’s office, or their specific destination.
- Answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading and transcribing handwritten information, process expense reimbursements and check requests, and billing.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Provide information about the Firm such as location of departments or offices, employees, or services provided.
- Transmit information or documents using computer, mail or facsimile machine.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel arrangements or other documents.
- Perform duties such as refilling refreshments and offering services when visitors initially enter front reception area.
- Perform such duties as taking care of plants and straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Wardrobe allowance is provided for professional dress.
The hours for this position are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Attractive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of various types of technology such as
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, EMS
- Working knowledge of the firm's videoconferencing equipment
- Associates Degree or three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP is committed to leadership in attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce of highly talented professionals.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.