To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Francesca Valley
- Phone: 702-242-6136
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales & Communications Manager Trainee - Entry Level
Apollo Concepts • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 6 days ago
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so.
Entry Level Sales / Marketing / Communications Manager Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling services; meeting customer needs; team development
This is a manager-in-training position. You will start entry level and move into management. Advancement and compensation are based on performance.
Entry Level Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Apollo Concepts gets together to do something outside of the office. People develop camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment to assisting them reach their objectives. It permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
Skills and Qualifications:
1-2 years’ experience or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Enjoy Having Fun and Working with People!
Experience in the following is a plus!
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
Do you have what it takes? Send us your resume!