To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton Township, NJ
- Travis Bergwall
- Phone: 484-359-4512
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automation Engineer / PLC Programmer
Theoris • Hamilton Township, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Our client is a Professional Engineering firm with locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, specializing in Design and Design-Build services primarily for the Water, Wastewater and Power Industry. Our team is comprised of hard-working individuals who assist with Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation projects for Industries and Municipalities. Keystone also provides Systems Integration Services and Construction Management to clients, combining technical expertise, creative design, and diverse portfolios to projects surrounding: Power Distribution, Emergency Power, Control Systems, Field Instruments, SCADA and Automation. We are organized by areas of expertise, rather than discipline or location, to ensure that our clients benefit from the best of our talents and resources. In addition to providing services to Industries and Municipalities, we form partnerships with other Engineering Firms that are in need of our expert in-house services.
Automation Engineer/PLC Programmer (Hamilton, NJ) Opportunities for the Automation Engineer include:
- Design, configuration, programming, and integration of complex control systems
- Take a leadership role in projects from concept through operational readiness
- Clearly articulate Client's services, and work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams to develop solutions for clients
- Conduct hands-on troubleshooting of field control systems
- Provide technical support in resolving equipment and process issues when necessary
- Work closely with clients to identify and create new business opportunities
Other talents and qualifications include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology preferred, or a Bachelor's degree in a related field, with three or more years of experience in programming of PLC control and automation systems
- A Professional Engineer's license or E.I.T. is a plus
- Proficiency with multiple manufacturers automation hardware and software, including but not limited to: Allen Bradley hardware and software; Schneider: Unity Pro, Vijeo Designer, ProWorx32, Telepace Studio, ClearSCADA Host; Wonderware In Touch, System Platform, Historian; GE hardware and software
- Experience with Hard-wired and Wireless Networking
- Knowledge of hydraulic (water) and pneumatic controls is a plus
- Flexibility in adapting with changing and challenging situations
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills
- Availability for occasional after hour client support, as well as occasional overnight travel