To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Ed Martin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chief Building Engineer (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance)
Paragon Services • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 7 days ago
Paragon Services, located in Las Vegas and serving the needs of our customers throughout the state is currently seeking qualified candidates for Chief Building Engineer positions.
Job Title: Chief Maintenance Engineer
Reports to: Paragon Services Principal
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Minimum of 5+ year’s management experience in general maintenance & repair of HVAC related building systems as well as the operation & repair of complex mechanical systems.
- Completion of twelfth grade with vocational training in the maintenance of HVAC & related building systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements.
- Possession of an electrical license is highly desirable. (not required)
- Extensive knowledge of boilers, chillers, refrigeration expected.
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 40 lbs, unaided.
- Operational knowledge of commercial distribution systems (480 VAC)
- Assume management responsibility for all services and activities involved in the maintenance and operations of HVAC systems, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, refrigeration and boilers.
- Select, train, motivate and evaluate staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline and termination procedures.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance and operations; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures.
- Participate in the development and administration of the Operation budget; forecast of additional funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures; implement adjustments as necessary.
- Development and administration of the Strategic Long term financial plan for the campus including five-year forecast and annual capital expenditures.
- Oversee outside contractors performing maintenance work.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive preventative maintenance program on all systems.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all maintenance issues by meeting with maintenance staff regularly and develop long-term maintenance solutions for recurring items.
- Order supplies and materials for maintenance programs within budget guidelines; receive and maintain supplies.
- Maintain hazardous materials communication program, material safety data sheets and required records and permits; maintain knowledge of changes in pertinent Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Develop and maintain an accurate record keeping system.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Communications skills
- Multi task oriented
- Team player
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Matching 25% of 401(k)!
- Holidays Paid Time Off
- Free Technical Trainings
- Scholarships for additional education