To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 North Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
- Daniel Malta
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Project Manager
Posted 22 days ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager work within and help form a formal enterprise level PMO. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all project documentation, and designing all technical aspects of the projects. In this role you will be responsible for managing project workflow, budget administration and reporting, and ensure deliverables are met. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has strong planning and organizational skills, and exceptional communications and problem solving skills.
- Experience developing Project Management Office (PMO) standard processes, reporting, tools, and governance
- 7+ years supporting large scale IT projects or programs as a PM on Information Technology Software Development and Infrastructure Projects
- Experience facilitating project meetings, tracking resource allocation, analyzing project costs.
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to analyze the business and technical compatibility of systems, hardware, network, interfaces, etc.
- Experience with Project Management tools: MS Project, Excel (Pivot Tables), and SharePoint
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- PMP certification is required
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]