To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Jillian Shutt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Management - ( Entry Level )
Summit Consulting • Baltimore, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Client Managers Wanted
Summit Consulting is hiring a client manager to act as liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
- Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
- Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
SUMMIT CONSULTING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
SUMMIT CONSULTING ENVIRONMENT:
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Free Parking
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism &Integrity