To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Edgewood • Washington, DC
Posted 22 days ago
PEOPLE, PERFORMANCE AND PRIDE
Edgewood Management Corporation is a 40 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team.
The Leasing Consultant performs all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
• This customer focused sales position interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy
• Generates and handles traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in paperwork and procedures
• Assists residents throughout their residency
• Reviews unit availability on a daily basis
• Leads guests to vacant and/or model apartments and discusses the features and benefits that meet the needs of the quests.
• Verifies qualifications of applicants
• Completes lease agreements and collects rental deposits.
• Participates in any outside marketing events as required
• Maintains courteous communications with residents, applicants, and representatives of other companies
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive BENEFITS including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Prescription Drug
• Employer Paid Basic Life
• Voluntary Life & Dependent Life Insurance
• Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability
• AD& D Insurance
• 401(k) Savings Plan
Work Life Balance
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal/ sick days
• Paid holidays
• Leave Programs
• Wellness support initiatives
• Professional Certification/ Licensing Reimbursement
• Education Assistance
• Internal &external job specific training
• Industry seminar and conference participation upon approval
• Apartment discounts for some positions/ properties
Benefits are subject to change at Edgewood’s discretion.
Edgewood Management Corporation is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood.
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
• 1-2 years sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family housing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must be enthusiastic with strong sales and customer service abilities
• Must be goal oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills