To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- ST. LOUIS, MO
- Phone: 314-395-9464
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
FirstFleet, Inc. • ST. LOUIS, MO
Posted 18 days ago
We are needing Full time Drivers for our St. Louis/Maryland Heights locations. Improve your Quality of Life by being home more often with your Family!!
Drivers are usually home 1-3 times per week and off Weekends!!!!
-Great Pay - Start at $.40 mile, averaging $1000 to $1100 per week gross, paid weekly
-Great Home Time
-Great Benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401-K with CO contribution, Long and Short term Disability and Life insurance and PTO Days
-Personalized Dispatch and Instant Access to Terminal Manager
-Stop Pay @ $10/stop after 2nd stop
-Delay/Detention Pay @ $14.50/hr after the first 2 hours
-Assigned newer Volvo Trucks
-Safety and Fuel Bonuses
-No Touch Freight
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.