To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
- Bill Pray
- Phone: 845-692-5352
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers $5000 Sign On Bonus
FirstFleet, Inc. • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 24 days ago
BE HOME FOR THE WEEKEND AND THROUGH THE WEEK!!!
NEW SIGN ON BONUS OF $5000!!
$500 @ 90 days
$1000 @ 180 days
$1500 @ 270 days
$2000 @ 365 days
This will be effective immediately thru 8/31/18
New Referral Bonus of $2500 thru 8/31/2018!!
FirstFleet is seeking dedicated drivers for our fleet. We currently have openings in Scranton, PA for CDL-A drivers. Drive up to 3000 miles per week delivering 1 stop beer loads. NO NYC DELIVERIES!!
APPLY NOW TO LOCATION 051 or 054
We offer excellent benefits including:
MAKE $60,000 TO $70,000+ per year! Start at $.48 per mile.
• Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K Matching, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO days
• Home WEEKENDS
• Paid Vacations after 1 yr. of service
• Holiday Bonus Program: Work any part of 6 holidays and receive $$ Bonus per Holiday
• Uniforms Furnished
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Quarterly Safety and Fuel Efficiency Bonuses
• Late Model Volvo Trucks
* Referral Bonus $500
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have one year verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 10 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.