To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Wichita, KS 67202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 23 hours ago
- Accounts Payable
- Weekly reconciliation and payment to vendors
- Maintenance of vendor files
- W9 file maintenance and 1099 issuance at year end
- Posting of American Express transactions daily
- Expense tracking, Fixed asset tracking, Corporate filings tracker
- Event ticketing administration and support, event support as needed
- Assist with management of corporate documents in compliance with document retention standards
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other administrative duties as requested by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable processes, including proper GL coding
- Medium to advanced Excel skills, including Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.
- High degree of accuracy and superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, change gears easily, and meet deadlines as assigned
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to display initiative in problem resolution and process improvements
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]