Responsible for managing and soliciting a portfolio of annual donors.
• Responsible for executing all fundraising events.
• Manages guest registrations, RSVP’s, staff attendance and capturing data in Raiser’s Edge and event management software.
• Manages planning of standard fundraising events working with staff and volunteers to assure details are accomplished as assigned.
• Identifies and solicits annual event sponsor-ships.
• Establish and manage a donor cultivation cycle and gift stewardship program to ensure that new donors are developed, have opportunities to increase their level of support.
• Create stewardship strategies to retain new and lapsed donors to achieve financial and stewardship goals. Manages ongoing donor research and wealth analytics.
• Responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing the advisory council volunteers and staff for annual fundraising events.
• Develop processes to enhance overall efficiency for engaging with new and existing donors.
• Manage and distribute all direct mail solicitation activities, phone calls and delivering materials
• Recruit, expand and manage third-party external events by implementing standard operating procedures adhering to agency mission and brand standards.
• Designs and prepares comparative analysis of all events. Develops and plans future activities based on the analysis.
• Assists the Development Team in creating new annual fundraising events and strategies to meet the funding needs of the agency.
• Collaborate with staff, volunteers and donors to develop and maintain a strategic perspective — based on marketplace and constituent needs
- Previous experience in sales, development, event planning and the use of fundraising software.
- Excellent Word Processing, spreadsheet database skills including ability to create, build and generate reports.
- Strong organizational, writing and speaking skills to work with staff, volunteers and public.
- Manages daily work activities including time, materials and expenses to best optimize the resources available.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to apply logic and discretion while handling multiple priorities.
- Bachelors Degree
For more opportunities, visit our website www.tsgstaff.com