To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2000 Old West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Child Guidance Resource Centers • Havertown, PA
Posted 4 days ago
A large part of our success is due to the care and dedication shown by our team members, enabling us to annually serve over 10,000 children. CGRC is committed to becoming an innovative employer of choice. We are a dynamic organization dedicated to continuous staff and community education, collaborating with and recruiting people in our communities who share our values in supporting the behavioral healthcare needs of our clients.
If you share our passion, CGRC is seeking talented and caring professionals to become a part of the Outpatient Department in Delaware County, PA.
- Masters degree in counseling, psychology, social work, nursing, rehabilitative or activity therapy or related behavioral health field.
- Licensed in respective field preferred.
- Experience in addressing age-specific issues relative to the population served.
- Ability to clinically address emotional/psychological needs of child/adolescent and family.
- Licensed professionals need a minimum of one (1) year experience working with children, adolescents and families and unlicensed professionals at least three (3) years.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible hours including evening and weekends are needed.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer