To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94111
- Gregory Foss
- Phone: 415.421.9400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Legal Specialists • San Francisco, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Well known, established Plaintiff's Personal Injury Firm located in San Francisco’s Financial District seeks responsible, detail-oriented, legal secretary with ideally with plaintiff's personal injury experience.
Excellent career opportunity for candidate who is able to multi-task while working in a high volume, fast-paced environment. In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package as well as supportive and close-knit office atmosphere.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be additionally assigned.
- Provide daily office support to assigned attorney(s) including opening mail, answering phones(s), and docketing all dates in Firm calendars.
- Assist attorneys with drafting and filing of documents including, briefs, pleadings, appeals, motions, contracts and legal memoranda (paper or electronic) for various jurisdictions.
- Schedule depositions and meetings, order court reporters, and set up conference rooms for meetings and depositions.
- Assist attorneys in exhibit preparation for depositions.
- Organize and file all materials for active and closed matters.
Full Benefits and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed at this position.
- Required minimum 4-6 years' experience as a legal secretary in a related field of law.
- Familiarity of state and federal court systems, including documentation and filing procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of legal procedures and terminology to read and interpret documents.
- Excellent problem solving skills and extremely strong organizational skills.
- Strong proof-reading skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Word and Outlook, pdf-format editing software, attorney timekeeping software, document management systems and digital dictation.
- Ability to be a positive team player as well as work independently.
- Ability to speak effectively, present information, respond to questions from clients and carry out instructions from employees of the Firm.
- Maintain confidentiality of Client and Firm matters.
For consideration, please email a Word document resume and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To view all open positions, visit our Job Board at www.legalspecialists.net