To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 22 days ago
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
- Plans, organizes and directs product development teams to meet company objectives for design, new product development and improvement of current product lines by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization, as well as external contacts
- Ability to lead teams, provide leadership, and achieve desired success
- Follow guidelines for product development and reporting
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Proficiently operate 3D cad system Creo/PDM preferred
- Utilize company MRP system and ECR/ECN software for new products and maintaining old products
- Selects, develops, trains and supervises staff
- Provides direct leadership and support to operational excellence initiatives and best practices
- Maintain current knowledge on engineering related topics including CAD, FEA, new materials, new methods of construction, new testing procedures, etc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering with 5 years of experience as a design or product engineer. Knowledge related specifically to agricultural products is a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, blue prints, engineering documentation, and short correspondence Ability to interpret technical documents.
- Strong aptitude and understanding of algebra, geometry, trigonometry and structural stress analysis.
- Ability to visualize 3-D mechanical design and motion. Working knowledge of statics, mechanics of materials, dynamics, and kinematics.
- Professional Engineers License desired but not required
- Strong Technical Knowledge relating to manufacturing of steel components. (Fabrication, Welding, Painting, Assembly)
Job ID: CBW5215
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.