To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Wichita, KS 67202
- Phone: 316-267-7375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 26 days ago
- Communicate with other supervisors, gathering information about all aspects of a construction project in order to get a firm understanding of progress.
- Relay information to supervisors clearly and quickly for them to make adjustments in any area of the construction project.
- Create a plan before the construction project begins, taking all aspects into consideration, hiring necessary contractors and overlooking blueprints, design a schedule for the project, ensuring it is both reasonable and ambitious, then taking measures to keep construction on schedule.
- Obtain necessary permits and licenses prior to the beginning of the project and foresee any other legal requirements.
- Inspect progress to ensure all work is completed following mandated building codes and policies, as well as environmental regulations, making note of errors or violations and giving instructions to correct them. Meet with clients, providing them with information about the progress of construction, taking measures to quell any concerns, answer inquiries and give updated schedules.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ of experience providing day-to-day on-site supervision for complex commercial construction projects of wide-ranging size.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of technical construction methods, technology and equipment. Excellent construction production planning, subcontractor coordination and organizational skills.
- Effective daily planning for workforce, safety, material and equipment requirements.
- Mentor and develop assistant superintendents, field engineers and construction interns.
- Exceptional self-motivated leader.
- Responsible for the on-time completion of projects within the assigned budget.
- Must promote high standards with respect to safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Must have basic computer skills, solid communication and reporting skills.
- Some travel outside of the Wichita, KS area required.
Send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]