To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager with Primavera
Diversified Services Network • Little Rock, AR
Posted 7 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead cross-functional
project teams on medium-to-large sized projects through the development of the following
· Project charters that concisely define the scope and objectives of the project.
· Work breakdown structures that include project deliverables, work phases and
· Network diagrams that identify the precedence relationships, durations,
responsibilities and resources for all activities.
· Validation and compression of project schedules that ensure the quality of the
project plan and compliance with project deadlines.
· Generates summary-level project status memos for key stakeholders.
· Generates project report packages to inform stakeholders of schedule status and any
- Typical reports would include the following:
Gantt charts (critical path, responsibility, early start, phase, etc.) displaying the
project schedule graphically.
Tabular reports (update, look ahead, etc.) providing project schedule information in
· Network diagrams showing project precedence relationships.
· Provides general analysis of assigned projects to identify problem areas that need
attention by the project manager.
· Enters project data into project management software during project planning and
· Assists the project manager during control meetings by displaying pertinent project
views and running the project management software.
· Updates project files during the normal schedule update cycle.
· Updates project web-sites, shared drives, and databases with required reports.Is an on-site expert in one or more project management software tools (MS Project,
Diversified Services Network (DSN) is an industry-leading Engineering and Information Technology services company providing value to enterprise and government clients. We leverage extensive industry experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions utilizing best-practice methodologies, top talent, and proven tool-sets. Since 1989 we have been delivering a variety consulting services consisting of consulting, contractual & direct staffing, and project services. DSN firmly believes that our success depends on our respect for our employees and their personal satisfaction, improvement, and growth. Because people are our primary resource, DSN continuously focuses on employee satisfaction and developing long term relationships with our employees to understand their needs and expectations.
-Minimum 2 years of project-related experience.
-Experience using one or more project management software systems -
-Experience with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Must have a Bachelors degree (a technical or business focus i.e. Engineering, Business
or Business Administration).
-Certification by the Project Management Institute as a CAPM or PMP is required but can
be attained during the first year of employment.
-Good listener with good analytical skills.
-Professional oral and written communication abilities.
-Team player with excellent people skills.
-Ability to multitask effectively.