To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Regency Executive Park Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
- Charlotte Human Resources
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Follow Up Specialist with Billing Experience
WESTMED Practice Partners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 19 days ago
Here at WESTMED Practice Partners, one of the most successful management services organizations in the United States health care community, we look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth-oriented, dynamic and friendly environment. Individuals with a strong work ethic along with a caring personality are who we find to be most successful here, fitting into our not so basic mantra of simply being “Smart" & “Nice". Our organization is constantly looking to bring on like-minded people who have a genuine interest in helping people and possess an intellectual curiosity to try and do things better and more efficiently. We strive to bring out the best in all of our team members and provide individuals with the support they need to achieve their career aspirations.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Insurance Follow Up Specialist with billing experience to join our team. This individual will be a key member of the Billing team and will partner with other departments within Billing to ensure successful resolution of claims. The ideal candidate will work independently and produce results. This role involves responding to all incoming emails and phone calls received in the billing department from our patients and resolving any outstanding problem or issue that requires resolution.
At WESTMED, we recognize the value that our staff contributes to our purpose. You will be working alongside top-notch professionals in a positive work environment that rewards achievement. Other benefits offered are a competitive salary, annual bonus and merit increase, excellent health benefits, Paid Time Off, and advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- High School Diploma required
- Prior experience in medical billing, verifying insurance coverage/eligibility, charge entry and calculating contractual reimbursements
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and present information in a clear manner
- Ability to communicate billing processes and other WESTMED operational procedures clearly
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm professional manner
- Medical Coding experience is helpful
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00 pm