To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- R. Scott Rinaldi
- Phone: 813-333-9880 x104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Designer (Power / Lighting)
Futures Consulting LLC • San Antonio, TX
Posted 29 days ago
A San Antonio-based professional mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design firm specializing in a wide range of project types and sizes. They provide management, technical studies, site investigations, design, and construction administration services for both the private and public sectors.
- Electrical Designer will work under the supervision of a licensed professional electrical engineer.
- Design of branch circuit distribution systems for power and lighting in commercial facilities
- Design of overall power distribution systems and fire alarm systems
- Perform accurate calculations to support system designs
- Attend design and/or construction meetings as required
- Perform construction site visits as required
- Develop meeting minutes and/or site observation reports
- Interact with the design team from inception to completion on a project-specific basis
- 4-8 years recent experience in Electrical Engineering design for commercial building construction projects (experience can substitute for education).
- Electrical systems installation experience is preferred but not required.
- Engineer In Training (EIT) preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office software.
- Must have the ability to interact and perform as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required.
- Current valid Driver License and insurable driving record
- Working knowledge of Revit MEP required.
Position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and more.