To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OUTSIDE SALES - HEAVY EQUIPMENT and CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS
San Antonio, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Degree - High School
$50,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Base salary + bonus
Building Materials, Construction, Industrial
Sales, Business Development, Business Opportunity
Relocation - No
- Sales, training, demonstrations and service to regional distribution and factory direct accounts under the direction of the Regional Manager.
- Increase the sales and profitability of all products and brands working with distributors, government agencies, airports, consulting engineers, contractors and prospecting new customers and markets.
- Responsible for all products manufactured/supplied by company including but not limited to; asphalt based sealants, silicone sealant, patching materials, marker adhesive, joint adhesive, seal coat material, equipment, replacement parts and any related items.
- Maintain sales and profit levels at or above projected goals.
- Control expenses at or below budgeted projections.
- Acquire, maintain and continually update a thorough knowledge and understanding of all products manufactured/supplied by company and industries related to company business.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of competition and competitive products and market pricing.
- Maintain contact with customers within the geographic region of responsibility with frequent visits and/or telephone contact as required to satisfy the customers’ needs and sales goals.
- Train and demonstrate to educate customers and distributors on all products - IE: Product Training Seminars, Public Forum Presentations, Equipment Start-ups, New Product Introductions, Test Installations.
- Work and cooperate with other sales and service personnel when needed to promote all brands manufactured.
- Transfer and deliver equipment between locations as needed.
- Maintain a professional and cooperative working relationship with all departments.
- Ability to provide substantial work references and proof of sales accomplishments
- At least 2 years of experience
- High School Diploma Required - Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to travel in Territory 50% of the time
- Safe Driving Record. No DUI's
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.