To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Wichita, KS 67202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 6 days ago
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process check requests.
- Audit and process credit card bills and petty cash funds.
- Responsible for all vendor inquiries.
- Verify and post daily bank deposits.
- Gather and record monthly inter-agency charges.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations including bank accounts, accounts payable, prepaids, and fixed assets.
- W-9 and 1099 maintenance.
- Assist with gathering documentation for grant draw downs and audits.
- Provide backup phone coverage for the agency.
- Assist and support finance department as needed.
- Relevant software skills in Microsoft products to include Excel, Word. Along with MAS90 preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college accounting classes preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle available for work-related errands.
- A minimum of one (1) year of bookkeeping experience.
Abilities: Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping; ability to operate a personal computer keyboard and use a variety of software applications; proficient with spreadsheets; ability to operate a variety of general office equipment; ability to organize and implement processes; ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-pace and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Please submit resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]