To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic
Tate Branch Autoplex • Tucson, AZ
Posted 2 days ago
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- ASE certifications are a PLUS
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
**South Eastern New Mexico is heavily populated with booming oil fields, making our Service department very busy! Because of this, we are able to offer VERY COMPETITIVE PAY PLANS!**
SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!!
FLAT RATE PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED!
FLAG STYLE PAY!
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!