To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Lake, IN
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Certified Master Technician/Automotive Mechanic / Auto Technician
Bobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Cedar Lake, IN
Posted 20 days ago
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
- Chrysler certification required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance