To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Rotational Program
Hyster-Yale Group • Greenville, NC
Posted 6 days ago
HYG is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Supply Chain Rotational Program. The Supply Chain Rotational Program (SCRP) is a three to four and a half year program consisting of three, twelve to eighteen month rotations spanning across various HYG locations. Associates will have the opportunity to lead at least one project at each rotation, delivering value added results to the business. While in the program Associates will also have the opportunity to achieve a professional certification in a relevant field. Following the completion of the Program and its requirements, associates will be placed into a permanent role. This placement is determined by a variety of factors including but not limited to associate preference, associate skill level, and HYG business needs.
As part of the program the Supply Chain Specialist I will rotate through a variety of positions over a structured period of time. These positions and locations include but are not limited to:
Order Management Specialist
Demand Planning Specialist
New Product Development (NPD) Analyst
Supply Chain Systems Developer
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits – medical, vision, dental
- Profit Sharing + 401K with company matching
- PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic
On site cafeteria
This position will rotate every 12-18 months. Rotations may be located at various HYG locations within the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
The Successful Supply Chain Specialist I Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
- BS degree in Business with a concentration in Supply Chain required
- Prefer 1 year of experience gained through Supply Chain internships or other related work experience
- Intermediate to advanced competence with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Business, Management and Project Management Skills required
- General knowledge and understanding of reading prints (Supply Chain specific) required
- Basic understanding of Six Sigma (Supply Chain) required
- SAP Knowledge (Supply Chain specific) required
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, presentation and communication skills