To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Jennifer McMahon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Simoniz Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Are you looking to join a dynamic team in a rapidly growing industry? Simoniz USA manufactures and distributes a full line of detergents, waxes and specialty cleaners to car washes, distributorships, institutions, warehouses and supply houses throughout the United States. We are currently looking for a Class C driver in our Romeoville, IL location.
Simoniz drivers are required to provide an excellent level of customer service and are expected to accommodate customer delivery requests. This position requires frequent interaction with customers and includes speaking directly with customers and their personnel.
This job DOES NOT REQUIRE OVERNIGHT TRIPS.
In addition to a competitive salary, employees are offered a full range of benefits including:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal time
- Driver safety and drum return bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability
- Simoniz Drivers are required to provide an excellent level of customer service and are expected to accommodate customer delivery requests. This position requires frequent interaction with customers and includes speaking directly with customers and their personnel.
- As a Simoniz driver you are required to have an Illinois Class C license (or equivalent) and currently hold or be able to obtain a hazmat endorsement
- Possess a safe driving record along with experience operating commercial motor vehicles
- Understand and comply with all DOT rules and regulations involving commercial motor vehicle operators
- Handle difficult customer situations and respond to requests for service
- Be able to read Bills of Lading with delivery instructions
- Make deliveries in a timely manner and inform manager in changes of delivery schedule
- Use GPS and Cell Phone