To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- IT Admin
- Phone: (800) 743-0421
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Manager
American Management Services, Inc. • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
Pre-set appointments, Realistic first year earnings over $100,000, Do you have what it takes?
American Management Services is searching for dynamic Business-to-Business Sales Closers to join our team. You will be meeting with 2 pre-qualified business owners per day. This role is ideal for the self-motivated sales person who wants to just close deals! We pre-set all of your appointments, NO COLD CALLING.
Founded in 1986, American Management Services, Inc. is the leading provider of implementation-based profit improvement services. Our team of professional operating executives works directly with owners to implement the changes necessary to improve, sales, profits, cash flow and ease of operation. These services, commonly available to only the largest companies, are exclusively offered to small and mid-sized privately owned businesses with annual revenues ranging from $4 Million to $300 Million through our unique system of Pre-Determined Profits.
Responsibilities of a B2B Sales Professional:
- Running preset appointments to enroll business owners into a "Business Survey" through our exclusive partnership with the United States Conference of Mayors
- Getting business owners to discuss their challenges and need for assistance
- Meeting a lot of "type A" personalities/drivers
- Getting decision makers to open up and talk about the areas of their business they aren't happy with or that need improvement
- Asking a lot of questions
- Run approximately 10 appointments per week
- Very little paperwork
- Extensive ongoing training in the Orlando home office
- Overnight travel is required about 30% of the time
Mandatory Experience: (We will not consider a candidate without this experience):
- 3+ Years working in a 100% commission position/role
- 5+ Years closing B2B deals with business owners and senior executives
Desired Experience, Skills, and Character of a B2B Sales Closer:
- Desire to assist owners to create "extraordinary"
- Money motivated individual with exceptional drive and work ethic
- Extreme confidence, even when confronted with uncomfortable conversations
- Willing to ask prospects tough questions
- Thrive in a high paced environment
- Willing to drive up to 50% of your day
- Need to be continuously challenged
- Relentless, never give up - closer mentality
- Dislike's 2nd place, determined not to let anyone outsell you
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and self-discipline
- Business ownership a plus
- Business degree a plus
What we offer you as a B2B Sales Closer:
- Full-time W2 Position
- Outstanding uncapped commission plan
- Bonus plan on top of the commission plan
- Benefit's contribution after 90 days
- Company laptop
- Continuous support and development
- Opportunities for growth