To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ocala, FL 34471
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dog Sitter - Flexible Hours, Work From Home, Play With Dogs - Make an Extra $1000/Month
Rover.com • Ocala, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get Paid To Play With Dogs
Want to make money watching dogs in your home or around your neighborhood? We're looking for animal lovers like you to join Rover as independent pet sitters. Earn up to $1000/month (or more) and get paid to play with dogs!
- Set your own schedule: full time, part time—work as much or as little as you want, it’s up to you!
- Be your own boss: make your own rules and enjoy the flexibility of working for yourself.
- Choose your services: Opt for any combination of dog boarding, dog walking, doggy day care, drop-in visits, or house sitting.
- Earn money on your terms: Make money, manage your business from anywhere, and work from home or around your neighborhood. Rover pet sitters can earn up to $1000/month (or more)!
- Get 24/7 support: We’ve got your back with our sitter support team, available 24/7.
Founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for dog people and the pets they love. Serving pet parents across the U.S., Canada, and parts of Europe, Rover connects pet owners with trusted pet care whenever they need it. Millions of services have been booked on Rover, including pet sitting, dog walking, in-home dog boarding, and doggy day care.
Additional details: This is a great opportunity for current freelance dog care providers, and others in the pet care industry such as vet techs and vet assistants. Teachers, retirees, or anyone with a flexible work schedule are also a great fit. Individuals who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to earn additional money on the side can also make great pet care providers. Rover dog sitters come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including customer service, sales, retail, the restaurant industry (baristas, bartenders, servers, and waiters/waitresses, restaurant hosts, hostesses, bus boys). Rover sitters have also worked previously as messengers, delivery drivers, data entry workers, food runners, account managers, contract workers, cleaners, babysitters, caregivers, teachers, and as interns. If you want to offer doggy day care or dog walking, weekday availability is key. We accept applicants year round, including summer, winter, fall, spring, and holidays. If you're just looking for flexible work, gig work, part-time work, seasonal work, a summer job or simply work to earn additional money on the side--Rover could be a great fit for you. Most importantly, successful sitters are dog lovers first.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass a general background check
- Have a verifiable phone number (landline or mobile)
- One reference or testimonial