To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
SLALOM CONSULTING • Dallas, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and process sales orders from customers by telephone, email and/or fax.
- Liaise with others from within team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Answer customer inquiries and provide accurate requested information.
- Support Senior team members in the execution of their roles
- Support operations team members in all aspects of customer service, including and receiving
- Accurately manages customer orders utilizing the organization's internal systems and customer purchase orders;
- Work closely with the Sales Team to build relationships with customers;
- Identify additional customer needs and potential opportunities through effective information gathering
- Respond to customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and follows up to ensure satisfactory resolution;
- Understands the resources within the business to be an effective problem solver;
- Maintains a broad knowledge of product availability (i.e. packaging, lead times, inventory, stock transfers and order shipments)
- Completes administrative tasks and special projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive base salary
- An entry level position in a dynamic, international industry
- A commitment to internal growth and progress
Qualifications include the following:
- High School Diploma; Post secondary education and / or training in a relevant field (mechanical, sales, engineering, business) would be beneficial
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be beneficial
- Experience/exposure to ERP systems, would be considered an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with Strong English Speaking and Writing required
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
We serves over 1,000 customers in a variety of markets every year. Operating from two full-service Distribution & Sales Centres , we offer customers local inventory, sales, customer service, and technical support.
The Markets We Serve Include:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 /hour
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.