To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
920 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager – Business Development (Staffing)
Medix • Kansas City, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Sales professionals – are you ready for a position where you can truly make an impact on the careers and success of others? Join our team at Medix! Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries. We are currently looking for top candidates to join our team as Sales Account Managers.
The Sales Account Executive role will provide you with unlimited earning potential, a competitive base salary, and a gratifying commission structure. In this role, it will be your responsibility to develop strategic territories by breaking client accounts, developing relationships with department managers and directors, and providing them with quality personnel. If you are looking for an opportunity to make the most of your sales and relationship management skills in a dynamic team environment, and if you have the background we’re looking for, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Sales Account Executive you will build new and existing accounts through business-to-business client development. As part of our team, your main focus will be on finding potential new client companies and presenting our staffing services to them while continuing to develop long-term business relationships.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Obtaining and generating leads through prospecting and setting new meetings with prospective clients
- Building strong networks throughout your assigned territory by joining associations, networking groups, and utilizing social media
- Planning, developing, and executing a territory plan for your assigned region
- Conducting meetings with new and existing clients to express and discuss Medix’s value proposition and to ensure the continuous development of future relationships and partnerships with Medix’s clients
- Negotiating contract terms to ensure a win/win outcome for both Medix and our clients
- Acting as a liaison between clients, recruiters, and contractors for any compliance or employment issue that should arise during the contractor’s assignment
- Leading the development of assigned recruiters to ensure continued growth and success
- Consistently meeting and exceeding weekly and quarterly quotas
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree, strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience or an interest in building a sales-oriented career
- Professional and goal-oriented demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- High energy
- Ability to show initiative
- Competitive mindset encouraged
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
One of the best things about the staffing and recruiting industry is the immense opportunity for growth—and Medix is no different. In fact, we find that our employees experience faster growth opportunities than our competition. Here at Medix, we pride ourselves on preparing our sales associates for continued success by offering a world-class training program in a mentorship-based environment.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental insurance and vision assistance
- 80 hours of vacation time, 48 hours of personal time, and 6 paid holidays
- Employer financed life; long-term and short-term disability Insurance
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
- Referral bonuses for all candidates hired as full time Medix employees
- Medix Fit