To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Finance Manager
Kolosso Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 5 days ago
* Job is located in Appleton, WI *
Automotive Finance Manager
Kolosso Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Appleton, WI, is seeking Finance Managers to join our winning team!
If you are looking to advance your career, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. We train for success and offer competitive compensation plans paired with huge earning potential!
Kolosso Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been a leading force in the Automotive Industry and one of the largest volume retailers in the nation. This is an exciting career opportunity for F&I Managers.
- Assist our Customers with arranging the financing of their vehicle purchase and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager/ Closer / Automotive F&I Manager are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager accurately submits deals to lenders for approval for credit decisions, effectively closes deals and assists with desking deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Experience as an Automotive Finance Manager or previous Financial Industry Experience preferred
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Recent college Graduates with a focus in Finance or Business Management encouraged to submit resume
- Willing to commute or relocate to Appleton, WI
- Competitive Pay
- Great Working Environment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision