To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
- Whit Gallimore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Network Administrator
United Recruiters • Nashville, TN
Posted 30 days ago
Senior Network Administrator
We are working with an international manufacturing group seeking an experienced Senior Network Administrator to join their Nashville, TN or Sidney, OH teams. The Senior Network Administrator works to design, architect and maintain the corporate network environment including LAN, WAN, Servers and Endpoints. You will be responsible for identifying and resolving hardware/software problems and you will design plans related to infrastructure improvement. Describing and illustrating the specifications on network architecture improvements, LAN internetworking, and connections with the WAN environment is a must! Responsibilities of the position include designing servers and networks, installing routers and switches, troubleshooting complex software and hardware issues, ensuring stable performance, mentoring Helpdesk Technicians and Network Administrators, taking part in MIS projects to improve LAN/WAN infrastructure, and administering the phone and voice mail systems.
We are very interested in talking to individuals with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience designing, architecting and maintaining network environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required.
- Network+ and/or Security+ certification preferred (Ability to be enrolled in certification programs required).
- Ability to speak openly/candidly about exact specifics to your historical network architecture solutions is a desired quality for this tight-knit IT team.
- Preferred candidates will be able to draw network designs on a whiteboard and explain technical specifications comfortably during the interview.
Microsoft software and Operating Systems (VMVWare Vcenter Enterprise Plus, Sonicwall content filter).
Knowledge expert with computer networks including subnetting, routing, DNS and DHCP (Cisco Meraki Architecture and Sonicwall Firewalls).
Ability to architect and implement IT systems in corporate manufacturing environments (Office 365 and supporting products).
Email support/troubleshooting and Mobile device and communications technology knowledge.
Ability to maintain and review documentation of complex systems and network environments.
- Competitive benefits Package
Candidates must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.