A dynamic and progressive Illinois law firm is looking for a seasoned Immigration Attorney with a concentration in the area of family based immigration to expand their footprint. We are seeking a charismatic licensed attorney that has a wealth of knowledge in the practice area of Family Based Immigration and a drive to grow their career within this area. The ideal candidate would not only be experienced in the courtroom but out, this attorney would ideally be bilingual (English/Spanish) and have the business "know-how" to assist growing a practice area. This is a position that would work out of our Chicago, Illinois location. We are entertaining only serious candidates that want to relocate and become part of this growing firm.
We are looking for a great cultural fit, and will not let compensation stand in the way of the right candidate.
If you have experience in Family based Immigration, are accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high volume, consumer focused environment where you can help grow our practice area, than we want to hear from you!
**This position would be based out of our Chicago, IL location**
Legal Experience: Must be a licensed attorney and must also have FAMILY BASED Immigration law experience. We are looking for someone that has a real passion for their profession and for serving their clients.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred (not required)
- 3-5+ years recent experience in a Law Firm (A high volume firm preferred) with a successful Immigration firm
- Minimum 2 Yrs Recent Family Based Immigration experience is required
- Attorneys must be in good standing
- Strong command of the English language and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work and excel in a busy environment
- Verifiable references
Human Relations Movement