Under the direction of the Director of CRM, the Client Relationship Management (CRM) Manager will be responsible for working with marketing directors and other property leaders and leading CRM projects from conceptualization through implementation. Together with the CRM team, they will be devising and executing all enterprise direct marketing initiatives. The CRM Manager will manage the CRM systems and analyze collected data as it relates to player behavior and the generation of revenue, and provide management with comprehensive reports and findings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads CRM projects from conceptualization through implementation and develops holistic marketing and CRM strategies and programs.
- Continue to develop the role of CRM as an ecosystem approach. Builds connections with other databases of record to enable a wider view of derived customer intelligence.
- Provides leadership to team, including communicating business initiatives, setting clear team goals and identifying new areas for team member growth.
- Acts as internal CRM advocate, onboarding new users, maintaining training materials, providing training and instruction on CRM systems and methods as needed.
- Devises an omnichannel communication strategy, optimizing to engage players around localization, preferences and player behavior.
- Establishes and implements database marketing initiatives across all CRM channels.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns via Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Watson Campaign Automation.
- Support marketing campaigns with tactical tasks, including creating emails, mobile campaigns, landing pages, and behavior scoring, etc.
- Building out a strategic roadmap for CRM and managed communication channels.
- Create and monitor customer personas and guest journeys and optimizes campaigns for more relevant messaging and creative content.
- Leverages sophisticated data segmentation/mining techniques for optimal results.Identifies factors or trends that influence player behavior.
- In collaboration with department heads and senior marketing leadership, reviews analysis of marketing promotions to determine their success; makes changes based on analytical data to improve the performance and response rate of future promotions.
- Develop digital metrics and conduct analysis to make recommendations that will increase campaign effectiveness.
- Leads a team to develop and analyze a multitude of operational reports in Gaming and develops actionable insights reports on these trends/opportunities.
- Researches cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to target through the CRM platform.
- Identifies key prospect characteristics, vertical market opportunities and significant trends.
- Creates comprehensive reports with an emphasis on ROI attribution, predictive analytics and actionable metrics.
- Continuously improve campaign effectiveness using performance metrics and A/B testing.
- Focuses on data stewardship and data hygiene to ensure that all data input is accurate.
- Lead operating practices and procedures, determine where improvements can be made, document changes and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Creates complex models to extract data; use multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial information.
- Foster a culture of experimentation, leading a team where creative problem solving and ingenuity are encouraged.
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of CRM experience required; Able to understand the larger Marketing Automation ecosystems and how they work in unison.
- Must have experience in integrated marketing and CRM disciplines; including primary research, customer segmentation and direct, targeted and loyalty marketing.
- Must possess an understanding of hospitality/gaming business, marketing strategy and/or direct marketing processes. Experience working in the Gaming Industry highly preferred.
- Passion for industry best practices related to nurturing campaign design, outbound/inbound marketing, demand generation, etc.
- Track record of delivering value and measuring how retention channels contribute to broader business goals.
- Proven leadership skills in managing a high functioning, fast paced team.
- Solid writing, proofing, and editing skills. A creative mindset with a strong attention to detail, able to drive for accuracy.
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to work with cross-functional teams a must.
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access mandatory.
- Must possess strong knowledge of database management, query writing and analytics; experience utilizing SAS Business Intelligence and Analytics modules preferred.
- Experience utilizing CRM software required; InforCRM highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience using marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Watson Campaign Automation.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.