To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Branch Operations - Staffing
Integrated Healthcare Staffing, LLC • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
Integrated Healthcare Solutions, LLC is a national healthcare-staffing agency dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Founded in 1998, we have quickly expanded to include offices in multiple states nationwide. We have developed relationships with hundreds of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients.
Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a VP of Branch Operations to join our team. The VP of Branch Operations manages a network of Branch locations. The VP of Branch Operations guides the Branch Managers to effectively manage their respective teams to achieve/exceed production targets.
- Reinforce performance management and improvement systems for Branches
- Manage and lead Branch Managers toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth
- Policy development and documentation with Vice President, Operations.
- Promote employee relations; development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Oversee financial management, planning, systems and controls for assigned Branches
- Development of individual branch budgets with each Branch Manager
- Travel approximately 75% of the time to work with Branch Managers
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership on Business Plan Development of Branch Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits.
Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus between $95,000 - $200,000.
Healthcare Staffing, Travel Nursing, Branch Operations,
· 5-7 years of Staffing Agency Experience
· BS or equivalent preferred
· Knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry preferred
· Demonstration of successfully achieving or exceeding production targets
· Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented
· Working knowledge of P/L’s
· Demonstrated success in problem solving, ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment, and maintain professionalism with all levels of personnel
· High energy and proven adaptability