To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Partner - Medtech
IQVIA • San Francisco, CA
Posted 12 days ago
- Works directly with Medical Device & Diagnostic manufacturing clients to provide value added input, to develop business opportunities and to deliver projects built around strategic issues.
- Identify and create opportunities for the Lead Principal team members.
- Coordinate account activity across business lines with a focus on integrated solutions
- Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with C Suite, VP level, and Director level clients.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
- Develops and drives IQVIA business across all Service lines to achieve/exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in specific and assigned accounts or sales territory.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Internal identification of client strategic imperatives along with long and short term needs.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Manages client interface and ensures project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Ongoing development and reporting of competitor activity and win-back strategy.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelors Degree with at least 10 years experience in the Medical Device & Diagnostic or consulting industry. Masters degree preferred.
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- C Suite executive level presence.
- Strategic solution/consultative selling background.
- Experience “hunting” and developing integrated opportunities.
IQVIA Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
Job ID: R1039150